As we established the other day I am now on a much tighter budget at home. But that still doesn’t stop me thinking about all the lovely things I would want to buy is money wasn’t a issue. I can dream can’t I?
Here is my ‘I want…’ list containing both things which one day I may realistically be able to get and others which will never happen (in no specific order)!
- A nice big new build detached house (that looks like the ones you draw when you are a kid with the door in the middle and windows either side)
- Really cool climbing frame and play equipment in the garden of new house for Lara (I work for a toy company so this one is doable with a discount if I ever have a garden big enough and the spare cash)
- A dark grey Range Rover Evoque
- A fancy DSLR camera
- A wardrobe which doesn’t consist of mostly items from New Look and Primark
- I would like my new house to have a kitchen with an island
- Lots of fancy gadgets in my kitchen including a pastel green Kitchenaid and various other matching products if available
I’m sure there are lots of other things which I want from time to time, but these are all things I think about fairly often! haha!