It’s our fuel, it’s a social bond and for many of us it’s a happy place. Today we celebrate food.
I have struggled with what to write with this one. I am not a foodie at all. The only thing I make is cakes or boring standard dinners. So I have no amazing creation to share.
So I am going to use this opportunity to all the lovely food, treats and temptations which are on the way during the festive season.
- Party Buffets inc Sausage Rolls, Mini Pizza, Breadsticks, Sandwiches, crisps, more crisps, pasta etc…
- Tubs of cheeselets, mini cheddars and twig twiglets
- Tub and tins of mini chocolates of brands
- Christmas Cake
- Christmas Pudding
- Mince Pies
- Christmas dinner – WITH ALL THE TRIMMINGS
- Alternate puddings and deserts such as Cheesecake and treacle sponge
- Turkey Sandwiches, Turkey and Chips, Turkey Curry and any other guises for leftover Turkey
- Selection Boxes
- And much much more…
What have I missed? What food to you have every Christmas without fail?
Ooooo now I am super hungry!