Topic: Share the blog love! Tell us about five blogs you love and why?
When I first started thinking about the challenge topic for today I was a little bit concerned that I was only supposed to list 5 blogs…I read sooooo many and I love them all. I just love the whole idea of reading about other people hobbies, interests and lives. So I will begin by saying this 5 if only the tip of the iceburg – I love blogs. Fullstop.
And on to the list, these blogs always jump out at me in my reader and I will often click on one of their new posts first:
- Where are my knees? I have been on a diet for ages.(only recently making tracks!) and these Girls (and I think Guy now) write get posts about diet and exercise and you know they can relate to what you are going though yourself. I also love their Sunday Summaries – I love reading how other people are doing, what challenges they are facing and how they are over coming them.
- A Thrifty Mrs – Jam packed with loads of wonderful tips and how to’s. There is always something to read and inspire on here! And it’s always so cheery and colourful over there too. Lots of great gems to read about!
- What I heart Today This is one of the first blogs I started reading. Initially I found myself in a see of beauty blog, which isn’t a bad thing, but I quickly found I love personal/lifestyle and all other kinds of blogs just as much and slowly I read less beauty ones now. But I still read What I Heart Today and I love Lily’s videos too!
- Write Like No One’s Watching This is another blog I found in my early days of reading. Charlotte’s wit and straight talking drew me in – that girl is funny! I remember I used to love reading about her adventures with the personal trainer and giggling to myself and thinking she was very brave for doing it! Now she is a lovely mummy and her blog has evolved with her life. I may not be able to relate to being a mum but I love reading all about her family anyway.
- And finally, I would like to give a massive ‘Big Up’ to our wonderful host of this challenge Elizabeth and her blog Rosalilum. This is another blog I have been reading since I first got into reading blogs and it is one I will keep reading way in to the future (if she keeps writing it obviously) Recipes, How to’s, Fab Finds, she has it all. And on top of that she has created this brilliant blogging challenge. It is really helping me get into blogging and connect with so many fab bloggers! – THANK YOU!